KEY SELLING FEATURES:
- The authoritative reference source for GB and Commonwealth information – all stamps from 1840-1970 listed and priced.
- To help readers avoid buying forgeries or fakes, or stamps with forged postmarks, there is helpful information on identification.
- Strengthened, casebound binding for extra durability.
- Unique listing by SG number.
- Full colour illustrations.
- Invaluable six-page article on stamp condition.
Guidance is given throughout the catalogue on subjects such as unusual usages, overprint settings, forgeries and much, much more.
Remember, this is a prior edition offered at huge discount.