The PERFOTronic 2 will help you discover if you own undiscovered valuable stamps.
Two stamps that are seemingly identical can have a minute difference in perforation value which would be brought to light by the PERFOTronic 2.
Discover hidden values the easy way!
SAFE States there is no easier, more accurate, precise, or more effective way of discovering hidden values.Even when swapping or selling your better stamps, the PERFOtronic prepares you for any surprise or costly mistakes. The PERFOtronic will pay for itself before you know it, while having fun in the process. Add a new dimension to your favorite hobby, with SAFE and the PERFOtronic.
The PERFOtronic automatically measures by rounding up or down to the next 1/4 perforation shown in stamp catalogs. The processor of the unit is able to calculate around missing perforations or perforation mistakes.
- Measures the perforation value within a fraction of a second with the help of light sensors
- Nothing touches your stamp, therefore no damage is possible
- Accurate to 1/100 mm
- Displays in 1/4 increments, i.e. 14.25, 14.5, 14.75, 15, etc.
- Operates on an AC adapter with 12 Volt DC output (available from Jaycar for 220-240 Volt supplies)
- Use on regular or large stamps, coils and stamps with margins
- Maintenance free
- Size: 19cm x 14cm x 6.25cm high
See Video demonstrations:
- Link to Video of KGV stamp Perforation Checking:
- Link to Video of Kangaroo stamp with poor perforations being correctly identified.
If you already own one and love it – here are the Perfotronic Instructions in case you lost yours.