NEW FEATURES on an old favourite
- 8 different colours and 3 different day / white lights can be chosen.
- The colours can improve the examination result,
- e.g. a red stamp is irradiated with red light and thereby the red printing ink, which may shine through on the reverse of the stamp, is “neutralized”. The watermark, the repair … are not disturbed by unwanted color influences and stand out more clearly.
- In addition, 3 different degrees of warmth of white light are available as central examination lights.
- The Signoscope works with 3 powerful RGB LEDs (= 9 LEDs), which are very energy-saving and hardly susceptible to wear. The stepless setting of the light intensity (+/-) enables optimal illumination of the stamps, whereby maximum light irradiation does not necessarily bring an optimal examination result.
- The device is supplied with a USB adapter and can thus be connected to the mains or, for example, to a computer with a USB port.
- The Signoscope Pro works by applying uniform pressure to the stamp while shining light through it – thus highlighting the watermark.
- pressure is easily applied using the lever – which provides greater mechanical advantage than “thumb” screws of other devices.
Instruction sheet in PDF: Click Here.